Friday, October 17, 2008

Memories..

Memories are suppose to me make you smile. Seriously.. no matter how bad something is.. there is a good part about it.

When i sit and think of my life.. 18 years of my life. I've really changed. Sometimes i dunno how. i used to be a really bad tempered person. I always wanted things to go my way. I wanna be in charge. But.. at standard 5, i grew up on it. I tend to give in. And the temper goes away. I start to forgive easily and i barely get mad at people for too long. Is it even a good thing? Even till now... try make me angry. At that moment... i might have all the words to scold you and get back at you. Haha... but try me after 2 to 3 hours or so. And trust me is getting worse day by day. I can't remember the last time i ever get angry. It's like i dun anymore

and yeah.. sometimes.. i really hate myself to be very soft hearted. Yes. I. Hate. Myself. For. It. I can be the easiest girl on earth to make up to. Ahhh and that is really bad.

Oh and one point of my life... during secondary school.. i am super forgetful! which leads to my lack in responsibility and lead me to a whole lot of trouble in school. Like in prefects. Never be a prefect like me. Haha.. it spoils friendship with friends! i really have a problem waking up i do not know why. and prefects do not wake up late! Ahhhh. but now. i do believe i am less and less like that. at least i hope i am. =) am i being more punctual nowadays, friends?

And i trust people too easily. Yeap i do. At times.. stupid me. but nevermind that. I do not know how to elaborate on that.

And there is A LOT more i dunno how to mention it all. Maybe next time.

Hmmm... and there are so many things i never knew. Too many. It's like it's all happening in a sudden. And life can be really complicated. People ARE complicated. At times u get so tired yes you just wanna run. Go somewhere far for a while.

Love. Is it even love? How can you ever be sure. But whether it is or not, that special feeling for that someone can really drive you nuts.

shud i put pictures now? erm.... blog posts always appear boring to me without pictures.

haha let me present me and joanne's identical hairband!!


Sorry... i dun have a pic of me alone with the hairband.. =(
but tada! it's identical!

haha... okok.. many of u all must be 'sweating' by now.

let me think. what else what else. *looks in pictures folder*

wanna see me in sun glasses? hee hee...

look pretty scary huh? haha..

ok next up is an outdated outing with yuin yi, shir, me and van!

tata!

No comments: