Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It has been sometime...

I'm back after ages of not posting anything on my blog. Was just looking at my friend's blog.. and i figured it's a good thing to write it all out. I'm not gonna bother bout the capital letters or anything. i'll just type it all out!!

Months back, i was in malaysia. and now i'm at Nottingham. i hate it when i leave. somehow i just wouldn't stop crying. the voice of my mum made me shed tears like crazy. i cried quietly in the plane too. guess.. i'm mummy's girl. =) too many things happen back in malaysia. and coming here i start very much as a new person. not entirely... but partially. i go to classes like everyday..... my god. hahaha. i wasn't a person like this back then. not at all. but somehow i'm loving it.

the place's cool... everything's nice.. but something's misisng. and that is someone i can really really talk to. and i feel i'm not having enough fun. haha. i don't know why. i just feel i'm lack of fun. i have to read journals, do research, do technical report, dissertation, lab's coming up. and when it all ended, there come the exams and it falls on my birthday. =( it's always like that! hmph hmph hmph!

There are times i wanna be alone. I wanna walk the streets alone. I wanna lie down in the garden listen to the songs in my ipod alone. Having my own space. Part of me.. I enjoy being alone. Maybe because i've always do things alone.

But sometimes.. i can't deny it's really nice to have someone's shoulder to lie on. Someone you can wrap ur arms around.

Somewhere in me.. I feel lonely.

But i know i'm happy in some ways.

=)

6 comments:

Yuinyi said...

YAY new post. LOL finally!

I cried a lot too because of my dad at the airport!! >.<

Go have fun!! LOL Go lie down at the grass and sleep! I've been wanting to do that but it's getting too cold now. :(

Play frisbee! HAHAH

Oh ChemE are always hectic. So is MechE. I am dying!


I miss yoU! We must webcam when we're free ok!

Yen Yi said...

haha..u feel lonely merr??
u seems so bz at there...
anyway you have me!! =p
i miss you!!

Yuinyi said...

EH YY. Don't copy me. I say I miss her you also say you miss me. LOL Stop copying me!! XD

Yen Yi said...

we are yy ma~~ XD
i didn't miss you yuin yi!! uuekkk~~

Jesslyn said...

HAHA.. you two a.. =.=

Dear yuin yi.. i tell you a.. the grass here got a lot of duck shit one. eww eww one lo. haha.. but got some clean ones i guess.. and yes it's getting colder! and it's getting darker faster. =( sob sob. and YES WE ARE SO FREAKING BUSY! and webcam! of course! =) miss youuuuu!

Dear yen yi..
Pictures might be decieving you know. haha.. but i am having fun la. =) and i know i have you. whee! miss u too!

Polar Bear said...

You only get to live once. LIVE IT.